Sunday, April 1, 2012

already April?!?

Bro-Ther, I had a girls weekend with Miss. Rain.
Photobucket
I got to play with all kinds of new stuff...
Photobucket
We even went over and got to hang out with some other girls.
Photobucket
It was like a whole lot of fun.
Photobucket
Well, minus mom.
Photobucket
I hope things get back to normal soon.
Photobucket
I am having all kinds of fun but I wouldn't mind if mom joined.
Photobucket
What did you do this weekend Bro-Ther.
 Photobucket
WELL,
Photobucket
I had lots
Photobucket
and lots
Photobucket
and lots
Photobucket
and lots
Photobucket
of extra special daddy time!
Photobucket
and I drew an picture of Kitten on my drawing board...
Photobucket
life like huh?!
Photobucket
Wow, you are amazing!
 Photobucket
 It looks just like her!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My kiddo's. Too cute.
    Get better and enjoy the fun, Erin. grampsH

    ReplyDelete