Saturday, April 28, 2012

Oh no!

Mom put me down for a nap today...
Photobucket
And then the magic happened!
Photobucket
The cats knocked a plant off the table and woke me up shortly after I went to sleep...
Photobucket
I cried and carried on...
Photobucket
UNTIL...
Photobucket
Magic!
Photobucket
Pure magic.
Photobucket
Mom let me get out of bed...
Photobucket
and she was playing music video's.
Photobucket
I now have a new hero!
Photobucket
More mom!
Photobucket
Anybody who can dance like that...
Photobucket
AND in their diapers...
Photobucket
AWESOMENESS!
Photobucket
Now,
Photobucket
Wiggle, Wiggle...
Photobucket
Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle...
Photobucket
Yeah!
Photobucket
Yup, you heard me, Wiggle!
Photobucket
Do the wiggle, yeah!
Photobucket
Come on Sis!
Photobucket
What the heck are you doing Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
Sis, I am Wiggling!
Photobucket
Mom, Elmo is cool!
Photobucket
Sis, check out my moves!

If those weren't good enough for you, check these out!

All right, all right, I give... one more.

In case you missed it,
Photobucket
Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle,
Photobucket
Dang tape!
Photobucket
Mom's notes.
 Oh yes, you do see that I put awesome duct tape on for the occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment