Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hurry

Hurry up, Bro-Ther!
 Photobucket
I am going as fast as I can Sis!
Photobucket
I want to see the new fence Daddy and Papa put in today.
 2012-04-14_15-32-19_834
Wow, that is pretty huh Sis!
Photobucket
We need to figure out ways to get rid of it!
Photobucket
Why Sis, mom and dad are working on our backyard.
IMG_3228
Not fast enough Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
What do you mean Sis?
IMG_3226
Bro-ther do you realize that we don't have playground toys in OUR yard.
IMG_3260
But there is a lot of playground toys at the schools all around us.
IMG_3224
Hahah, and you think mom and dad are taking us to those toys once we have a fenced in backyard?
IMG_3262
Yup!
IMG_3237
We shall see...
Photobucket
Sis, check this out...
Photobucket
Looks like a yummy shake to me.
Photobucket
Watch me drink it out of the straw sis!
Photobucket
I can do that too Bro-ther...
Photobucket
Yup, you can!
Photobucket
Mom's notes - Proud momma moment.  I bought Gabriel a banana shake today thinking maybe I could get him to taste it.  Not only did he taste it but he drank a lot of it through the straw.  I know from therapy that he does not have the muscle strength to do this all of the time but maybe we can build him up like we are doing with chewing.  Oh, as you look at the pictures of the kids outside.  Yes, I did take my kids outside after their evening bath tonight while they were in their clean pj's.  I wanted to check out all of Papa's and Gabe's handy work.  they did a GREAT job!!! I am so excited to have a gate on the side of the house.  It will allow the kids more space to play. One less worry of them running where they should not be!

1 comment:

  1. My Boy drinking a shake from a straw? Who would ever have guessed it even possible 6 month ago? Good job Gabriel! Fence is great idea (until little Miss Overachiever figures out how to open it, at least!) grampsH

    ReplyDelete