Thursday, September 1, 2011

work with mommy

Today was move in for all of the teachers.
Photobucket
They are running around like crazy women!
Photobucket
I love the POHI rooms, those women know how to party ! (they even let me play on a computer!!!!)
Photobucket
Off to help these crazies clean before I have my doctor's appointment!
Photobucket
I'm BACK!
Photobucket
Hi
Photobucket
Check this awesome room out.
Photobucket
I am chilling in here while they get my food ready for my swallow study.
Photobucket
I hope they are getting me some amazing tasting PediaSure!
Photobucket
Mommy already suspects that I am aspirating.
Photobucket
She has thought that for a long time now.
Photobucket
Every time I drink I start to cough
Photobucket
She always tells me that she did not put bones in my PediaSure.
Photobucket
Okay, off I go, Wish me luck!
Photobucket
How about a little back rub first please!
Photobucket
We got the results of the swallow study back.  Gabriel is still aspirating liquids.  We will be adding thickening liquids to his list of things to do for each feeding.  Hopefully this will help keep him from getting pneumonia again this winter!

1 comment:

  1. He is just to darned cute! Love the blogs! I don't take enough pics to blog every day. Keep up the good work, the pics are adorable.

    Alana Borgerding

    ReplyDelete