Monday, September 19, 2011

who wins?

Don't look at me!
Photobucket
Serious sis?
Photobucket
Yes, I am very serious, look that way!
Photobucket
SIS!
Photobucket
What is it Gabriel?
Photobucket
Sis, did you really just eat your medicine?
Photobucket
Of course I ate my medicine Gabriel, why wouldn't I?
Photobucket
Medicine is SO nasty!
Photobucket
No, No, No, it is SO YUMMY!!!!
Photobucket
Um, Isabella, I think you MIGHT be broken!
Photobucket
Oh no Gabriel, I think you just won't give any food a fair chance!
Photobucket
That may be but DANG sis, you have to admit there are much better tasting things than medicine!
Photobucket
Like what Gabriel?
Photobucket
Like Mr. PotatoHead!  He is a vegetable ya know!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Medicine is food when there is nothing else to eat. Of course, if there IS something else to eat, medicine AND anything else edible is desert to Isabella. "CONSUME MASS QUANTITIES"
    gramps H

    ReplyDelete