Tuesday, September 20, 2011

food

Isabella, are you ALWAYS eating?
Photobucket
Who me?
Photobucket
Yes, why are you always eating?
Photobucket
I am a growing girl!
Photobucket
Ya, so, I am a growing boy and I don't need to eat every five minutes.
Photobucket
Why wont you eat Gabriel?
Photobucket
There are many reasons I dont eat food like you do.
Photobucket
Like, you are watching your figure?
Photobucket
You have a feeding tube stuffed down your nose and tell me how much you like feeding time.
Photobucket
I don't think that would be very fun Gabriel.
Photobucket
Then eat sand paper instead of food.  That is what it feels like when I am trying to eat real food.
Photobucket
That doesn't sound very tasty!
Photobucket
And I just plain decided that food is bad because I have not had good experiences with it.
Photobucket
That stinks Gabriel!
Photobucket
That is why I dont eat food like you do Isabella.
Photobucket
I do love my PediaSure though!
Photobucket
Are you sure you dont want to try my banana Gabriel?
Photobucket
Were you even listening to me Sis?
Photobucket
Yup, you wont eat because you are a brat, got it!
Photobucket
Oh Sis, I don't know what to do with you sometimes!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment