Sunday, September 18, 2011

some days

BBBrrr it is cold in here!
Photobucket
Good thing Isabella is still sleeping!
Photobucket
Dang it!
Photobucket
Gabriel why do you have my legwarmers on your arms?
Photobucket
It is a cold morning and mom hasnt gotten us dressed for the day yet.
Photobucket
Thanks mom for finally getting Gabriel dressed for the day!
2011-09-18_09-23-36_425
Daddy likes these outfits much better, huh Gabriel!
Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?!
Do you think I can fit my new arm-warmers on under this shirt?
2011-09-18_09-23-42_458
Mom, my new arm-warmers won't fit on with these pj's.
Photobucket
Maybe you should put one on as a head warmer!
Photobucket
I don't think it will fit Isabella.
Photobucket
Oh Gabriel you are too funny!
Photobucket
OOOO look at what I found Gabriel!
Photobucket
These horns are sure fun Isabella
Photobucket
Ya, they sure are!
Photobucket
I think those fake horns hide your real ones very well Isabella!
Photobucket
You think?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment