Tuesday, September 13, 2011

sinus ickys

Sis, I am so stuffy...it's hard to breath!
Photobucket
Then don't breath, Gabriel.
Photobucket
Why are you so happy Isabella?
Photobucket
Because you only have a cold and I have a cold and an ear infection.
Photobucket
So what?
Photobucket
Well, I get antiboitic and feel better faster...
Photobucket
AND?
Photobucket
And you get to struggle to breath because your nose is all nasty.
Photobucket
At least I get to have Tylenol too, sis! 
Photobucket
Ya, Gabriel you are in a much better mood with Tylenol on board!
Photobucket
Maybe I should wear a sign that says "Tylenol on board".
Photobucket
More like "Beware of bite".
Photobucket
Yours would say "don't look at me if you want to keep your head!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Poor Little Buddy. I don't like to see him cry. gramps H

    ReplyDelete