Thursday, September 8, 2011

someone might miss her brother

Gabriel, I have something to tell you!
Photobucket
What sis?
Photobucket
Don't go to school any more!!!
Photobucket
Oh my!
Photobucket
I keep trying to talk to you and you don't answer back.  I have to have you at daycare with me to answer back!!!
Photobucket
Sis, I like going to school.
Photobucket
You do?
Photobucket
Yup, we are learning all kinds of fun things.
Photobucket
What about me?
Photobucket
You can play at daycare with the other kids and when I get back I can teach you what I learned.
Photobucket
Are you sure you will remember to teach me?
Photobucket
Of course I will teach you what I learned at school Isabella.
Photobucket
And you will miss me while you are at school?
Photobucket
I will miss you as much as a brother misses his little sister while he is at school.
Photobucket
Awe, you are such a good big brother to me, Gabriel!
Photobucket
You better remember that Sis!
Photobucket
I love you Gabriel!
Photobucket
Now come over here so I can spray you with this hose so you don't let it go to your head!!!
Photobucket
Nope, I am having too much fun playing 'knuckles' with Daddy!!!

1 comment:

  1. how about a knuckle samwich, Daddy? hehehe

    (gramps H)

    ReplyDelete