Saturday, September 17, 2011

drawing skills

My nose is still super stuffy!
Photobucket
My nose is super runny!
Photobucket
Sis, Stop copying me!
Photobucket
I don't know what you are taking about Gabriel.
Photobucket
When ever my nose is stuffy, your nose is runny too!
Photobucket
Suck it up buttercup!
Photobucket
Whatever sis!
Photobucket
Mo mama more Mo
Photobucket
more more more
Photobucket
mo mo mo mo
Photobucket
more more more
Photobucket
Gabriel, what are you doing?
Photobucket
Drawing Ernie, of course!  What does it look like I am doing?
Photobucket
As Isabella is talking more and more, Gabriel is babbling more and more. It is so exciting to watch him discover spoken language. He asked to watch more Elmo today (I had been playing the video from yesterday's blog). He said "Mo Mama more Mo Mama". WOW! Super exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment