Friday, September 30, 2011

on the road again

Tomorrow is the first day of bow season!
Photobucket
so...
Photobucket
The first day of hunting season is just behind my birthday and Christmas in importance!
Photobucket
Um, I'm not so sure about that.
Photobucket
It is Isabella, it is so important that I am traveling even though I am sick.
Photobucket
LOOK at that Gabriel!
Photobucket
WOW
Photobucket
See Isabella, there are five seasons in Michigan... Summer, spring, winter, fall and hunting seasons.
Photobucket
I can't wait to go hunting with daddy!
Photobucket
One year ago today I took on a challenge. I agreed to post 31 for 21.  31 posts in October for Down syndrome awareness month.  I have found that I love blogging each day.  I love to share the crazy things the Purdy children do each day as well as plain daily life.  It is so much fun to look back at how much the kids have changed in a year!  I hope you have enjoyed the journey with us.  We plan to continue to show the world one person at a time that people with Down syndrome are more like us than different!

No comments:

Post a Comment