Sunday, September 11, 2011

LONG day

Gabriel, do you know what today is?
It's that time of month....FOOTBALL
Sunday?
2011-09-11_08-55-01_544
Yes, Gabriel it is Sunday, but do you know what else it is?
2011-09-11_08-55-47_49
September 11th?
Photobucket
Yes, it is September 11th a day to remember those who lost their lives in the attacks 10 years ago.  We are keeping them and all of the workers who are suffering from the clean up efforts in our thoughts.  BUT what else is today?
2011-09-11_08-55-33_706
GENTEX's picnic?
Photobucket
It is Gentex's Picnic.  How awesome is that that Daddy's work has their picnic at Michigan Adventure?  I am not so sure about the rides though!
Photobucket
What?  These rides are great!
Photobucket
Gabriel, you have to be seat-belted in.  I hate being seat-belted in!
Photobucket
Suck it up buttercup!
Photobucket
I guess this ride can be kind of fun!
Photobucket
See I told you so Isabella!
Photobucket
Okay but dont rub it in!
Photobucket
I want to drive the cars Daddy!!!
Photobucket
mmmm, I will pass Daddy!
Photobucket
I said, I will pass!!!
PhotobucketCome on Bells, This is a BLAST!!!
Photobucket
 I SAID, I WILL PASS!
Photobucket
Come on Isabella, Give it a fair try!
Photobucket
I guess it is okayish.
Photobucket
What a day!  Today is also Kai's first birthday party!
Photobucket
Mom said it is a good thing we slept during the car ride from Michigan Adventure to Kai's Birthday party. Can you believe she said she would drop us off on the side of the road if we didn't take a nap?
Photobucket
I don't really think she would leave us on the side of the Highway, do you?
Photobucket
Do you see everyone Gabriel?
Photobucket
I see little Ian with his mommy and I see Emma drinking her baba!
Photobucket
OOO, there is Birthday Boy Kai!
Photobucket
Happy first Birthday Kai!
Photobucket
Boy, I am tired Gabriel!  I think we should go home and sleep for a whole 30 minutes before we party some more during the Vikings Game because today the Vikings are going to be televised!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that is quite a weekend let alone only 1 day! (Love the Vikings outfits and the "pony"). Gramps H

    ReplyDelete