Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of Preschool for Gabriel!

I am not so sure about this waking up early thing you guys!
Photobucket
But I look super cute!
Photobucket
I can't wait to show the hotties at daycare how cute I look.
2011-09-07_06-00-59_530
Ladies I am here.
2011-09-07_06-26-02_929
Wow, check out this big yellow thing.  Wonder where it is heading.
Photobucket
School, I am at school.  Wonder what this will all be about?!?!
Photobucket
DADDY, what are you doing here?!?!?
Photobucket
Thanks for the help...
Photobucket
it's time to explore now.
Photobucket
 I love you Daddy!
Photobucket
Now it is time for me to find some hotties!
Photobucket
Miss Emma is here too?!?
Photobucket
She is not in the same class as I am, sad!
Photobucket
At least she is right down the hall!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such a big boy! I am so proud of him...gramps H

    ReplyDelete