Wednesday, September 28, 2011

poor monkey

I just don't feel good!
Photobucket
You honestly don't look like you feel good today Gabriel.
Photobucket
I have boogies coming out of everywhere!
Photobucket
That's nasty Gabriel!
Photobucket
I have not kept a bottle down all day.
Photobucket
I did take time to play during one of my baths!
Photobucket
Everyone needs a toilet lid in their bathtub!
Photobucket
Gabriel can you believe I got yelled at for going outside on my own?
Photobucket
Wouldn't you think that mom and dad would be happy that I learned how to open a door?
Photobucket
Look, you think you have it bad kid?
2011-09-28_13-09-52_453
Try taking a nap finally, only to wake up with a doctor looking in your ears.
2011-09-28_13-09-33_953
Even worse, just as you are opening your eyes to take in your surroundings, you get a shot of antibiotic in your leg.
2011-09-28_13-43-38_712
Check me out sleeping today. I don't have tonsils or adenoids... Dang, I can still saw logs!

No comments:

Post a Comment