Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ah, come on

I am telling EVERYONE what you did today Gabriel!
Photobucket
You don't have to you know.
Photobucket
Oh but I do Gabriel.
Photobucket
Oh okay, if you must but make sure to tell it correctly!
Photobucket
Lets see, where should we start.
Photobucket
Mom and Mimi cleaning up dinner.

Photobucket
Ah yes, so Mimi and mommy were cleaning up dinner while Gabriel and I played in the living room.
Photobucket
I was working out and Gabriel got tired playing with Mimi's phone.
Photobucket
It wouldn't make the sound I wanted it to Bells.
Photobucket
 So anyway Gabriel, I was working out when Gabriel decided to go potty in his diaper.
Photobucket
He didn't want a wet diaper so he took his pants and diaper off.
Photobucket
I don't like wet diapers Bells!
Photobucket
SO BACK TO MY STORY!
Photobucket
He took his pants AND diaper off and then walked between Mimi and Momma.  Can you guess what he did with his diary diaper?
Photobucket
Oh yes, he threw it in the garbage, completely bare bottomed!  He threw it away.  Who does that?!?!  Of course he did that seconds after Mimi took the dirty garbage bag OUT of the garbage can.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Funny little boy. Might be close to potty training when he hates dirty diapers?
    gramps H

    ReplyDelete