Saturday, September 7, 2013

What did you do today?

Sis, mom and dad went to the Michigan State football game today.
They got to their seats
And then had to leave them because a storm was coming in.
The college kids were CRAZY

Finally they got to go back to their seats.
And watched the Spartans win!
I got to mow the lawn with Grandpa today.
What did you do today Sis?
I got a fun surprise...
I got to go to the Critter Barn today!
I got tummy time without being bothered!
 Mom's notes-

Thank you everyone who chipped in today! (Cameron, Kristin, Rain, Rain's mommy and daddy, Grandma, Grandpa and Great Aunt Billi)

1 comment:

  1. We had fun. Reminded me of the good-old days! "Don't plan on ANYTHING getting done, don't even bother if you've got kidlets ALONE! Don't feel guilty, just enjoy the time!" Good thing: Phia kept me busy while Gramma was at Cross Country meet in Bath! grampsH

    ReplyDelete