Friday, September 27, 2013

Doctor, doctor

I don't want to go to the doctor gabers!
Me neither Sis!
Hey Gabers wanna eat a fish?
Nasty Sis!
I want to eat a baby one as it says, 'mommy, mommy help me, help me mommy'...
What is the matter with you Sis?
And I am going to be like,  'yum that baby fish taste good'.
Oh Sis!
The Doctor is here Gabers.
Hug my arm with this Sis.
We sure rocked that appointment Gabers!
I know everyone in that office sure loves us, huh Sis?
Yup, now let's bust out of here Gabers.
Right behind you Sis.
RUN!!!!
Mom's notes - ENT appointment for both kids (what the heck was I thinking). They are doing well. Bells tubes have worked their way out and Gabers are still in place. Back in 4 months for both kids.

1 comment:

  1. Das ist gut ("this is good" in German Chick language!)
    Gotta wonder what Gabers is thinking looking at the blue fish! We both know it is not "eating" it, but what is he thinking? grampsH

    ReplyDelete