Saturday, July 9, 2011

where did it go?

Gabriel put that thing away!
Photobucket
Mom, have you seen my bottle?
Photobucket
It was right here where did it go?
Photobucket
Search me, I haven't seen it.
Photobucket
Isabella...
Photobucket
Look kid, I don't know where your stupid bottle is.
Photobucket
Maybe it is over there, Gabriel.
Photobucket
I turned everything upside down and can't find it still.
Photobucket
Bottle, Bottle where are you Bottle?
Photobucket
Isabella, are you sure you don't know where my bottle is?
Photobucket
I am very sure Gabriel.  Why would I want to touch your bottle, bottles are for little kids.
Photobucket
I am a big girl who LOVES chocolate chip cookies!
Photobucket
Sis, it was not nice to steal my bottle and chocolate chip cookies are nasty, have you seen yourself! OH and I am still bigger than you!
Photobucket
Just wait Gabriel
Photobucket
Just wait!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The littlest snot is more like "Mini-Maxi ME" the way that kid packs it away! gramps H

    ReplyDelete