Sunday, July 10, 2011

sleep, water and shoes

Boy, the Purdy family reunion was fun, wasn't it Bells?
Photobucket
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Photobucket
I agree ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Photobucket
A few hours later...
Time to get someone WET!
Photobucket
DADDY
Photobucket
Just kidding, I'm just kidding!
Photobucket
Move it Gabriel, my turn daddy!
Photobucket
More, more, more!!!
Photobucket
Okay, try again Daddy!
Photobucket
Okay, okay I am good!
Photobucket
A hour and a half past bed time...
Gabriel put down that darn remote and check this out!
Photobucket
Those are Daddy's shoes Bells.
Photobucket
Yup!
Photobucket
I have a little growing to do but SOON I will fill daddy's shoes.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She'll be lucky if her feet don't rot off after being in THOSE shoes! Gramps H

    ReplyDelete