Wednesday, July 13, 2011

first fair for Thing 1 and Thing 2

Isabella, I am not so sure about this fair thing.
Photobucket
Grandma, lets go over there away from these things.
Photobucket
Still too close, keep walking!
Photobucket
Ah, much safer!
Photobucket
Mom, mom, mom, did you know there are all kinds of dogs here?
Photobucket
Isabella tell her what kind of dogs are here.
Photobucket
I'm too busy eating this marshmallow Grandma gave me.
Photobucket
Mom, there are lama dogs, goat dogs, cow dogs, sheep dogs, chicken dogs, rabbit dogs, and so many more dogs here.
Photobucket
They are all SO scary!
Photobucket
Take me, I want to play with all of the dogs.
Photobucket
Ya, take sis to 'play' with the dogs. If they get hungry she will be a good snack!
Photobucket
Right Grandma?
Photobucket
No, I do NOT want to kiss her and say sorry!
Photobucket
HAHA you got into trouble Gabriel!
Photobucket
I'm over it. I have licked the floor, kissing you is just as nasty.
Photobucket
Gabriel, that was fun, wasn't it.
Photobucket
Ya, it was alright.
Photobucket

1 comment: