Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm telling!

Papa made a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies and hand delivered them to Gabe last night.  So... while Gabe was at work this is what took place.  Translation is below each video.
Isabella - Oh boy, this is one of those cookies that Daddy said he would break a finger if I touched.  It is going to taste that much better! Here cookie, jump into my mouth!
Gabriel - I'm telling, I am stealing mom's phone and calling dad RIGHT NOW! You might be able to bribe me a little bit by throwing me something to create a large mess.
Gabriel - I AM CALLING DAD! Right now!
Isabella - Okay call Dad.  I am going to eat more while you do that. Hello my yummy cookie, you are worth every bite! I am cute!  Have to get every little bite.  Just a little bit more. Boy, this cookie is good!

1 comment:

  1. more, more, more, more, more....

    Gramps H

    ReplyDelete