Sunday, July 17, 2011

old toy with new love

Daddy, I'm not so sure about putting us in the sprinkler.  Isabella might melt.
Photobucket
Gabriel is right I might melt because I am too sweet!
Photobucket
Um, Sis, I was thinking more of the broomstick, Wizard of Oz kind of melt.
Photobucket
I was right about Sis, she melted down all right.
Photobucket
Sadly Mom put her in bed for a nap before she was a complete puddle of tears.
Photobucket
Push faster Daddy!
Photobucket
Check it out, no hands!
Photobucket
I can't get enough of this!
Photobucket
SO FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Photobucket
Ah, nothing like a day in the sun!
Photobucket
I might sleep well tonight.
Photobucket
Gabriel loves his bike just as much as he did two years ago when he got it for his birthday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling little boy. Sorry I missed you this weekend, little Buddy. Sure do miss your smile...gramps H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been here in awhile! I love the header photo and all of this as usual!

    ReplyDelete