Sunday, July 3, 2011

too much sun?

What to get into today?
Photobucket
I am going to lay back and eat all day.
Photobucket
MMM yogurt with fresh strawberries and bananas. 
Photobucket
That was yummy but not exciting, what should I do next?
Photobucket
Sneak outside?
Photobucket
How about I look through my light up thing?
Photobucket
OR I could push Isabella off the chair.
Photobucket
It wasn't me!
Photobucket
The video's finally loaded for mom.  The first one is of me without my new cankle supports.

I may ask to have my cankle support on but that does NOT mean that I like it.
2011-07-03_11-18-21_868.jpg
It just helps me walk without falling all of the time.
070311112148.jpg
Here is a video of me walking with my new cankle supports! At the end I am telling everyone how long mom made me walk for this video.  And then asking her to tape me some more.

2 comments:

  1. wow. big difference. GRAMPS H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Erin I love the videos it's so great! :) (This is Blyss by the way!)

    ReplyDelete