Saturday, July 2, 2011

There's a sucker born

Get back here Isabella!
Photobucket
Stop, here comes Daddy.
Photobucket
Daddy, can you help me, this is too hard!
Photobucket
Daddy, help me too!
Photobucket
Thank you Daddy!
PhotobucketDaddy, Isabella knows how to push the mower.
Photobucket
So you push this thing to make it work?
Photobucket
What do you do next Daddy?
Photobucket
Daddy, you do know that Gabriel knows how to do it too...
Photobucket
Shut your mouth Isabella!
Photobucket
I don't have to Gabriel!
Photobucket
I'm going to get you kid!
Photobucket
I mean, Daddy can you help me walk over there?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ya know...daddy need to learn how to use that thing too. The real one! Or you can borrow Mr Goatly from Brett. Looks like a forest!

    gramps H

    ReplyDelete