Sunday, July 5, 2009

name game

I have confused more than a few people with my husband and son's names. So here is a little help. Gabe is my husband Garry, he is a junior and to separate him from his father his family always called him Gabe. I always refer to Gabriel, my son, as Gabriel on here to help everyone know the difference.

My husband Gabe is having back surgery tomorrow not my son Gabriel. I am so sorry to confuse people. I know that if you aren't in our house that the name game gets confusing very quickly.

Gabriel is doing amazing. He is continuing to gain weight. He is a tall skinny little boy. He is starting to be able to stand on his own. He doesn't know how to get to the standing position but when he is placed in it his legs are getting strong enough to hold him up. He has not figured out that he can move his legs but we have a lot of time to work on it. He has been growing up so fast these past few months!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for clearing that up...lol. I'll say a prayer for Garry/Gabe today.

    ReplyDelete