Sunday, September 9, 2012

visiting Great-Grandma

Boy Gabers, that was a LONG drive!
Photobucket
It sure was Sis!
Photobucket
Look at the beach though.
Photobucket
I wonder what trouble we can get into?
Photobucket
Can you believe Great-Grandma lives here.
Photobucket
I know this is pretty amazing Sis!
Photobucket
Look at this Gabers!
Photobucket
Wow that house is HUGE!
Photobucket
Who cares about a house, look how high I am!
Photobucket
Sis, did you see that house next door to Great-Grandma?
Photobucket
It is pretty cool Gabers.
Photobucket
Yup!
Photobucket
I will own a house like that and you can stay with me Gabers!
Photobucket
Really Sis, that would be so fun!
Photobucket
Yup, we could play hide and seek all day!
Photobucket
Here Sis let me give you a hand.
Photobucket
GABERS
Photobucket
What I was just helping Sis.
Photobucket
Gabers, come here, I want to show you something...
Photobucket
Help...
Photobucket
I just gave you a hand Gabers.
Photobucket
Not fair Sis.
Photobucket
But funny right?
Photobucket
Ya pretty funny Sis!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, look at that.
Photobucket
It sure is pretty here!
Photobucket
It is a lot of fun seeing Great-Grandma too!
Photobucket
Se sure is fun Sis!
Photobucket
Yes she is!
Photobucket
It's sad we have to go home!?
Photobucket
Mom's notes -
We made the 4.5 hour trip across the state to Port Austin, MI this weekend to visit Great-Grandma. We never get to see enough of her! The kids had a complete blast with Great-Grandma!  The hotel next door to Great-Grandma's that can be seen on some of our wedding photo's was torn down in June and 'the mansion' was built. This is our first time seeing it in person. 

1 comment:

  1. I'll tell you what! "Great-grandma's place is pretty darn awesome too!!! Looks like the things had a blast. Glad you got away for a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete