Sunday, September 16, 2012

It is SUNDAY

Gabers, it's a beautiful day for...
Photobucket
Football!
Photobucket
I was thinking tato picking.
Photobucket
Football is better, Sis.
Photobucket
Oh ya?
Photobucket
The Vikings are even on TV today!
Photobucket
Really Gabers?
Photobucket
Of course, Sis!
Photobucket
I like cheering for the Vikings when they are on TV.
Photobucket
Me too Sis, I get kind of bored listening to them on radio.
Photobucket
Ya, it just isn't the same!
Photobucket
GO VIKINGS!
Photobucket
Gabers that was rather loud.
Photobucket
I like being loud Sis.
Photobucket
Ya me too!
Photobucket
Sis, what is Aunt Brett doing?
 Photobucket
Pushing my swing high up in the sky!
Photobucket
Sis, I am so glad Grandma and Aunt Brett came over for the weekend!
Photobucket
Me too, our rooms look AMAZING!
Photobucket
You are just saying that because you got a toddler bed.
Photobucket
What did you get Gabers?
Photobucket
A new set up but that's all.
Photobucket
Start using the potty like me and you will get a toddler bed too, Gabers.
Photobucket


1 comment: