Wednesday, September 19, 2012

memories

Why are we at the hospital Gabers?
Photobucket
I don't know but I do know I don't like hospitals!
Photobucket
What should we do Gabers?
Photobucket
Hide of course!
Photobucket
Good idea, now what?
Photobucket
I've got that Sis!
Photobucket
You do, how?
Photobucket
Doctor Gabriel at your service!
Photobucket
Hahaha, that was a good one Gabers!
Photobucket
I know, I have mastered it huh?
Photobucket
You are pretty good Gabers!
Photobucket
Let's have a dance party Sis!
Photobucket
AND tell Mimi we hope she feels better and comes home SOON!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope Mimi feels better and comes home too Gabers and Bella. Remember to say a prayer for her before you go to bed each night. I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well and come home quick, Mimi! grampsH

    ReplyDelete