Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh these two!

I'M FREE!!!
IMG_2757
Gabers, check out!
Photobucket
Quit watching me Sis, I have very serious business going on here!
Photobucket
I'm serious Gabers!
Photobucket
That is not serious, Sis!
Photobucket
Well, at least I tried!
Photobucket
I am going to sing a song about how fun that was Sis!
Photobucket
Which part Gabers, the being naked or the getting away with it by saying we have to go potty?
Photobucket
Mom's notes -
I had a late meeting after work tonight. Gabe picked the kiddo's up from daycare. I guess it was a rough couple hours because this is the shape the kids were in when I got home. At least everyone was alive and there were no messes on the floor! Love ya babe!

1 comment:

  1. The littlest monkey hanging from the bathroom sink? Kid has no fear of injury. (Did Gabers get the "job" done? All worth it if so...grampsH)

    ReplyDelete