Thursday, September 27, 2012

drawing real life

What are you drawing Gabers?
Photobucket
Buzz Bot-Bot, what are you drawing Sis?
Photobucket
Daddy.
Photobucket
Why does he have extra fingers?
Photobucket
Because I want him to.
Photobucket
Sounds like a good reason to me.
Photobucket
What are you drawing Gabers?
Photobucket
Papa!
Photobucket
I wish Papa would come out of my drawing and come play with me!
Photobucket
That would be SO cool!
Photobucket
PAPA! (warning swear word the last second)

I can't believe that worked Gabers!

I'm going to try that EVERY SINGLE DAY!

1 comment:

  1. YeeeHa Papa! Giddy-up Pops!
    Looks like a horse to me too, Bells. Only natural to climb on its back, grab the reigns arount its neck and Giddy-Up Papa.
    (PS: Does this kid fear anything except running out of food?) grampsH

    ReplyDelete