Tuesday, September 4, 2012

thoughts to ponder

Sis, I am going to prove it to them.
Photobucket
Prove what Gabers.
Photobucket
That I can, Sis!
Photobucket
You can Gabers?
Photobucket
I can do what I put my mind to!
Photobucket
Yes you can Gabers.
Photobucket
I can understand!
Photobucket
We know that Gabers.
Photobucket
I can learn!
Photobucket
YES you can Gabers!
Photobucket
I can fight these stupid sinus infections that are always trying to hold me back.
Photobucket
You are so strong Gabers!
Photobucket
I wish everyone had faith in me like you do Sis!
Photobucket
I wish you would take that shirt off Gabers.
Photobucket
I will have to think about it Sis.
Photobucket
Mom's notes -
  Gabriel starts his school year tomorrow.  Gabe and I are meeting with the school to look at Gabriel's IEP to see if we can get him into afternoon ECSE in the very near future.  We really want Gabriel to attend an inclusive preschool with his peers as well as the ECSE program.  In order to do this he will have to be in afternoon ECSE.  Gabe and I really feel this would be best for Gabriel's development.  We are hoping the school will agree.  Gabriel has made great strides being included this summer and we really want to continue him on the right path!

4 comments:

  1. You go, Gabriel! We are all behind you.
    ~Cooper's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock Gabriel! I believe in you, your entire family believes in you and so does everyone who knows the real Gabriel. You can do whatever you set your mind to. So just get set and go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know the system, Erin. Those that push, get, those that speak-up get listened to. If you do NOT get the answer you want, take it to the next level all the way to the School Board if necessary.

    He NEEDS to be around others that will push him UP, not others that will bring him DOWN. He has Pride. He is a fighter. He has Spirit. Don't let school take any of that away from him! grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you can Gabriel! You have already given the world a sneak peak through your mom's great blog posts. Now you get to start showing more people in person! Rock on little man, rock on!

    ReplyDelete