Saturday, September 15, 2012

garage sales

Gabers, can you believe mom said we can't dig in her flower bed.
Photobucket
I know, it's a bummer, that is where the best dirt is!
Photobucket
What did you get today garage sale shopping?
Photobucket
I got a Bot-Bot.
Photobucket
I got food, I like food.
Photobucket
What did you get besides food Sis?
Photobucket
Ooohhh good question Gabers.
Photobucket
So, what did you get Sis?
Photobucket
Um well, I forgot.
Photobucket
Think about it while I play with my awesome Bot-Bot.
Photobucket
I am thinking AND playing Gabers.
Photobucket
Sounds like the only thing you are missing is eating.
Photobucket
MMMM food... Wait... I remembered, I got chairs to enjoy the great outdoors!
Photobucket
And they are some great chairs Sis!
Photobucket
Thank you aunt Brett for taking out pictures today!

No comments:

Post a Comment