Sunday, September 30, 2012

ninny

I'm going to loosen this pin just a little bit...
Photobucket
What are you up to Sis?
Photobucket
Just getting in for a ride Gabers.
Photobucket
We are going for a ride!
Photobucket
Well I am anyway Gabers.
Photobucket
Sis, that was rude!
Photobucket
I thought it was pretty funny!
Photobucket
At least you were not strong enough to really unhook the train.
Photobucket
Gabers, we both know I was scared of the train.
Photobucket
I know, why did you write the blog like you weren't scared of it?
Photobucket
It made for a good story Gabers!
Photobucket
Sis you are funny!
Photobucket
Ya think?
Photobucket
Oh yes!
Photobucket
:) Thanks Gabers!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Little Miss Go-For-It is scared of a train? Really? Didn't think she was scared of anything much. grampsH

    ReplyDelete