Saturday, September 22, 2012

tinky

Bro-Ther, I like your bottoms!
Photobucket
I like what I can hide under my bottoms!
Photobucket
I love you to death Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
I love you more Sis!
Photobucket
That is not possible Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Dang Mom, you had to ruin our moment by putting unders on me.
Photobucket
Bella have to potty!
Photobucket
I'm coming too for moral support Sis!
Photobucket
You heard that, Bella tinky, Yea Bella!
 Photobucket
WAY TO GO LALA!
 Photobucket
Gabers, you should tinky in the potty.
Photobucket
Nope, we have to keep Mom and Dad busy!
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Yea Bells! Tinky in the potty is good. Next summer you won't have to worry about "tato butt". Eat all the tato's you want. (not like "tato butt" stopped you this year, though). grampsH

    ReplyDelete