Thursday, September 6, 2012

broken

I like this dress but it would be better in the dirt!
Photobucket
OOOO, I'm telling!
Photobucket
No you aren't Gabers.
Photobucket
I could tell on you!
Photobucket
Yup but you won't, will you?
Photobucket
I will think about it.
Photobucket
Hey Gabers show all your fans your big belly!
Photobucket
Belly Belly, Belly!
Photobucket
Want to go play Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
Um sure...
Photobucket
Hurry Gabers.
Photobucket
This is fun sis!
Photobucket
Ya, it was something.
Photobucket
Wanna race Sis?
Photobucket
Not really...
Photobucket
Why is that Sis?
Photobucket
The motor is broken.
Photobucket
It is a bike Sis, you are the motor!
Photobucket
Mom's notes-
  Thank goodness we have a playset, space, tato's and rocks!

My little angels are not always nice to each other!

5 comments:

  1. ISABELLA GET SOME CLOTHES ON YOUR BOO BOOS ARE SHOWING!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I'm loving the RAIN-boots P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, those boots are something :)

    Aunt Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, so she is not always NICE to her brother eh? "What goes around, comes around, Mommy"!

    Sometimes you reap what you sow, Mom! It makes GrampsH smile knowing what your Mommy did to your uncle Nicky, my little Kiddo's.
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's funny that Gabes seems to be signing that he's all done hitting Bella with the flag.

    ReplyDelete