Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Still out of Feeding Therapy

Can you believe Mom wouldn't let me go to feeding therapy again.  So what I have slept excessive hours, Sis, why can't I go!
Gabriel decided to try out his flying skills while i was in the kitchen preparing another meal for him. His forehead says his flying skills are lacking., Gabriel decided to try out his flying skills while i was in the kitchen preparing another meal for him. His forehead says his flying skills are lacking.
Brother, we are still snotting and coughing all over the place.
Photobucket
Ya but still, I think we should be able to see our friends!
Photobucket
I hope we get out of quarantine tomorrow, I have plans Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
You do not, quite faking like you are important Sis!
Photobucket
I AM IMPORTANT, Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
You know what sis...
Photobucket
We are important!
Photobucket
YES WE ARE!
Photobucket
Thanks to Biggby posting our blog post about them on their facebook page we have had hundreds of people visiting our blog sis!
Photobucket
Can you believe mom dressed me like this and posted pictures on the blog.  Look, I know I like to take my diaper off but is that any reason to dress me like a complete dork?
Photobucket
HAHAHA, I think I wet myself!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The flexibility of our kids never ceases to amaze me! Get better soon Gabriel. We're coming to see you in June. :-)

    ReplyDelete