Tuesday, January 3, 2012

love (day 13)

Tuesday
I got to go to work with mommy this morning so that Grandma could pick me up and take me to therapy for the day.
Photobucket
8:45am-9:30am - Meal 1
I had my weigh in this morning.  I weighed a whole 29lbs with my sweatshirt on!  (I was 26lbs when I started)
100MEDIA95IMAG0168
I ate pureed sweet potatoes, yogurt, pureed pears, Thickened pediasure and pureed french toast and sausage for breakfast.
100MEDIA_IMAG0162
I am eating 4oz of food and 4-5 oz of Pediasure each feeding now.
100MEDIA95IMAG0163
11:00pm-11:30pm - Meeting with social worker

Mom did not have her meeting today but grandma and I got to have fun other ways!
100MEDIA_IMAG0159
This painting with water think is kind of fun.  I will have to show Sis how to do this!
100MEDIA95IMAG0158
11:45am-12:30pm - Meal 2

I got cranky with Ms. Jess when she tried to brush my teeth.  I am so over it today!
100MEDIA95IMAG0161
I ate pureed beef stew, yogurt, pureed fruit coctail, pureed french toast and sausage and thickened pediasure.
100MEDIA95IMAG0156
I was much better after my brushing was done.
1_100MEDIA95IMAG0156
12:00pm-2:00pm - Nap time

Grandma and I both got a nap in!
2:45pm-3:30pm - Meal 3

Don't worry I rocked meal 3!  I ate my pudding, pureed pears and yogurt down without a problem.
100MEDIA95IMAG0153
3:45pm - head home

Why didn't I get to see Grandma?
 Photobucket
Isabella, Grandma did not visit you because you are crazy!
Photobucket
Doggy and I are NOT crazy!
Photobucket
Then she did not come see you because I am the best!
Photobucket
Tell doggy you are sorry for insulting him, Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
Grandma did not come see you because she had to go home.
Photobucket
Ya, it's sad!
Photobucket
Isabella, at least you got to go to school today.  I like my new friends but miss my classmates at school and at daycare!
Photobucket
YA, I had a fun day!
Photobucket
See Sis, we both made the best out of our days!
Photobucket
SSSHHH, don't tell but sometimes Bro-Ther you are so smart!
Photobucket
Guess who I met Isabella...
Photobucket
Who?
Photobucket
The speech pathologist at mom's school.  She has a brother with Down syndrome.  They are 18 months apart in age too.  She loves her brother and helps him, she is his guardian.
Photobucket
Are you getting ideas Gabriel?!? I love you, we will see what the future holds for the rest.  Some days I would like to kick your pants off... but mom would just tape them back on.
Photobucket
Just kidding Bro-Ther, I am always here for you!
Photobucket
Thank you grandma for my therapy pictures!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...you told me in no uncertain terms this summer that the pet was your "PIGGY". So is dog a "Doggy" or a "Piggy" these days?


    (women...geesh!) grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great weight gain! I can't believe how fast he is progressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo Gabriel!!!! You did great with your foods today!!!! Isabella you are a crazy girl but that is why we love you so much!!!!! LOL Erika

    ReplyDelete