Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

So today is the first day of the new year?
Photobucket
Yes, Sis.
Photobucket
So, when the calendar is on February it is my birthday again?
Photobucket
Yes, Sis.
Photobucket
So, I get birthday presents once a year?
Photobucket
Yes, Sis.
Photobucket
So, My birthday is coming up?
Photobucket
Yes, Sis.
Photobucket
So, you will be giving me more presents?
Photobucket
Yes, Sis.
Photobucket
So, my birthday is coming up and I will be getting more presents very soon?
Photobucket
Yes, Sis.
 Photobucket
Wow, that's fun!
Photobucket
Um Sis, what was the whole point of that conversation?
Photobucket
I found that I like opening presents at Christmas and wanted to know when I get to open more.
Photobucket
I like opening presents too but you are weird Sis!
Photobucket
You are weird too Bro-Ther!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. "MY birthday come-n-up!" Sis and Bro-Ther...boy did THAT one get me in trouble with gramma & Aunt Bretts' teacher. I always told Brett that so when the teacher said "When is your birthday" she said "MY birthday come-n-up!". WE were told "she does not know her B-Day" and good ol Gramps got the icy-stare from Gramma. I still get that stare...can't wait to see those pictures from yesterday on Jan 1 2013. See how much you have both grown! grampsH

    ReplyDelete