Saturday, January 7, 2012

Beep beep beep

LALALALALA
Photobucket
What do you want Bro-Ther?
Photobucket
HHHHHHIIIIIII LALALALALA
Photobucket
You are crazy kid, has anybody ever told you that?
Photobucket
Lala, I crack myself up!!!
Photobucket
Oh Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
What Lala?
Photobucket
How has your eating gone today Bro-ther?
Photobucket
I am the bestest eater ever.
Photobucket
Um, Gabriel, we all know that is a lie!
Photobucket
I ate my bites and drank my drink then played with my toys very good today...
Photobucket
Oh good!  Before long we can demand food every five seconds together!
Photobucket
And then the timer went BEEP BEEP BEEP and I was all done!
Photobucket
I have to hear you getting to eat your food and play with the toys each meal.  I look forward to the beep too because it means I get attention again!
Photobucket
You are more than welcome to eat for me!
Photobucket
OH BOY REALLY?
Photobucket
I don't know, you will have to ask mom!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! seriously..those are some quite little pumpkins you have!! Glad to hear that eating is going so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sissy. "Consume Mass Quantities" as the coneheads used to say. Sissy says "more, more, more". grampsH

    ReplyDelete