Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snow time is fun time!

Bro-Ther, what are you doing?
Photobucket
Getting the full experience of our first real snow fall for the year.
Photobucket
You are about to get an experience of an 'Isabella pushing you over' if you don't stop acting silly.
Photobucket
Go for it, the snow is FUN to fall in!
Photobucket
Ya, this snow thing is pretty cool!
Photobucket
I LOVE SNOW!
Photobucket
I love snow, too!
Photobucket
oooo, Daddy just threw a snowball at Mommy!
 Photobucket
Bro-Ther, you know what to do!
Photobucket
I think next time I need more snow on my hands to hit Daddy in the face with.
Photobucket
OOOOO sleds!
Photobucket
Oh buddy, Sis, check this out!!!
Photobucket
GO DADDY GO!!!
Photobucket
WWWWHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE!
Photobucket
I can go faster. GO MOMMY GO!!!
Photobucket
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHEEEEEE!
 Photobucket
My turn Bro-Ther, hold on!
 Photobucket
UG, you are heavy!
Photobucket
1, 2...
Photobucket
3!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh, what fun!
    Ah, remember the days of playing all day in the ice and snow so long you couldn't feel your fingers and toes. Then the BURN putting them next to the heater. Not with those outfits, kiddo's. Comfy and toasty.
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete