Sunday, January 15, 2012

princess?

Want me to read this book to you Bro-ther.
Photobucket
Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess named Isabella. Her Bro-Ther Gabriel did everything she told him to do.
Photobucket
The end!
Photobucket
Um, sis I don't really like that story.
Photobucket
Ya, it was kind of long Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Once upon a time, there was a princess Isabella who ruled the world!
Photobucket
Bro-ther
Photobucket
Yes Sis.
Photobucket
Get over here and finish getting me out of these PJ's!
Photobucket
Okay Sis.
Photobucket
See, you do whatever I say Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
What if I stuff your leg back into your PJ's sis?
Photobucket
That would be rude Bro-ther!
Photobucket
Sis, Now is the time to finish your part of the deal and get this tape off me!
Photobucket
I'm too busy trying to get out of this onesie, you are going to have to wait.
Photobucket
Dang, you are slow sis. It is a good thing I figured it out, good luck with your onesie.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gabriel...you are a SNOT! grampsH
    The Diaps are there for a REASON, Dude!

    ReplyDelete