Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Intensive feeding day 14

Wednesday
8:45am-9:30am - Meal 1
If you can't see me, do I still have to eat?
2012-01-04_15-39-20_760
Mom sat in on my feeding today.  She praised me when I took my bites and drinks this meal.
9:45pm-10:15pm - "food works" learning how to prepare food for Gabriel
Mom learned how my squeeze bottle works so she can start giving me my drinks with my praise next meal.
11:15pm-11:45pm - Parent meeting with psychologist
This meeting was about how awesome I am!  Yup, I know, I am amazing!  If I keep eating the way I am eating, I will be able to start texture upgrades soon!!!
11:45am-12:30pm - Meal 2
Oh no you are not going to let mom near me with that bottle!
Photobucket
Look, it was to be just between us, Ms. Jess, mom was not to know that I can eat!
Photobucket
12:00pm-2:00pm - Nap time

Look, I ate for you mom.
 Photobucket
I just dont see why you have to punish me more by making me take a nap.
Photobucket
Okay, I'm asleep, are you happy now Mom?
Photobucket
Is she gone?  Ah, comfy!
Photobucket
Where did she put my gloves?  Oh well, a sock will do.
Photobucket
2:45pm-3:30pm - Meal 3

I ate different pureed foods with each meal today.  Mom ended up in charge of everything besides my pureed food during my last meal.  I hope she doesn't think this will change thing at home.  I do not want to give up my bottle!  Now, lets get out of here!
Photobucket
3:45pm - head home

Bro-Ther, come here!
Photobucket
What LaLa?
Photobucket
Did you know that Mimi's mommy, our Great Grandma was always called LaLa by her family?
Photobucket
Really sis?
Photobucket
Yup  Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
That's pretty cool LaLa, I love learning new things!
Photobucket
Me too, so how was your day at feeding therapy?
Photobucket
One thing is forsure, I am not going to give up my bottle without a fight!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. so, Gabriel, Mommy did not tell you that she will be giving you the "Ba" with teeth in the nipple? It will bite your lip if you try to drink it. Mommies are like that. They give you crappy stuff that is good for you, but that doesn't mean you gotta like it! Ya just gotta DO it. grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading Gabriel's feeding updates. It gives me ideas for my Gabe. My New Year's resolution is to get him off this feeding tube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love him hiding under the chair! how great that you were able to feed him today and that hopefully he didn't give you too much of a fight. You know, Marissa has a thing for latex gloves too..she's pretty certain they are amazing. lol!

    ReplyDelete