Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Intensive feeding day 14

Wednesday
8:45am-9:30am - Meal 1
If you can't see me, do I still have to eat?
2012-01-04_15-39-20_760
Mom sat in on my feeding today.  She praised me when I took my bites and drinks this meal.
9:45pm-10:15pm - "food works" learning how to prepare food for Gabriel
Mom learned how my squeeze bottle works so she can start giving me my drinks with my praise next meal.
11:15pm-11:45pm - Parent meeting with psychologist
This meeting was about how awesome I am!  Yup, I know, I am amazing!  If I keep eating the way I am eating, I will be able to start texture upgrades soon!!!
11:45am-12:30pm - Meal 2
Oh no you are not going to let mom near me with that bottle!
Photobucket
Look, it was to be just between us, Ms. Jess, mom was not to know that I can eat!
Photobucket
12:00pm-2:00pm - Nap time

Look, I ate for you mom.
 Photobucket
I just dont see why you have to punish me more by making me take a nap.
Photobucket
Okay, I'm asleep, are you happy now Mom?
Photobucket
Is she gone?  Ah, comfy!
Photobucket
Where did she put my gloves?  Oh well, a sock will do.
Photobucket
2:45pm-3:30pm - Meal 3

I ate different pureed foods with each meal today.  Mom ended up in charge of everything besides my pureed food during my last meal.  I hope she doesn't think this will change thing at home.  I do not want to give up my bottle!  Now, lets get out of here!
Photobucket
3:45pm - head home

Bro-Ther, come here!
Photobucket
What LaLa?
Photobucket
Did you know that Mimi's mommy, our Great Grandma was always called LaLa by her family?
Photobucket
Really sis?
Photobucket
Yup  Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
That's pretty cool LaLa, I love learning new things!
Photobucket
Me too, so how was your day at feeding therapy?
Photobucket
One thing is forsure, I am not going to give up my bottle without a fight!
Photobucket