Sunday, January 22, 2012

Diaper off one too many times

Good morning!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, I'm hungry!
 Photobucket
Sis, you're always hungry.
Photobucket
Ya but I NEED my 'blue apples' NOW!
Photobucket
Sis, sometimes you are a little crazy.
 Photobucket
Look at your sock on my hand Bro-Ther!
Photobucket
OOOO give me that!
Photobucket
Bro-Ther, sometimes I have had it up to here with you!
Photobucket
oooooooooo really?
Photobucket
Yes really!
Photobucket
I love you sis!
Photobucket
Heheh, I love you too Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Hey sis...
Photobucket
Yes, Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
WE PARTY LIKE ROCK STARS!
Photobucket
OH HECK YA!!!
Photobucket
Sis, put your shirt down, you are scaring people away from our blog!
Photobucket
Speaking of scaring people away Bro-Ther, You look naked in this picture.
Photobucket
Ya, check out this video of us playing today.  We are super cute!

1 comment:

  1. These two just crack me up!!!! What a great way to start my morning. Thanks Thing 1 & Thing 2!!!!!

    ReplyDelete