Monday, January 9, 2012

Sick again... goodness!

Mom wouldn't let me go to therapy today!
2012-01-09_08-55-08_144
I know, she wouldn't let me go to school either, so we showed her by kleenexing the living room.
010912085548
Ya, but then she showed us back by making us go to the doctor, Lala.
2012-01-09_10-05-01_188
I know Bro-Ther, she is always besting us.
2012-01-09_10-05-13_454
What is up with that,Lala?
Photobucket
I don't know Bro-Ther but I really don't feel good!
Photobucket
Well the doctor man said you are still pretty sick.  Only one of your ears is infected right now.  You have a sinus infection and your lungs are still icky.  From what I overheard, you are going to be going to the ear doctor with me.  I bet they put those weird things in your ears too.
Photobucket
If it helps me with these sore ears I will be very happy!  You aren't doing so well yourself.  You have a sinus infection and had to get put on stronger antibiotic because he thinks it is getting down to your lungs.
Photobucket
At least I am still eating like a champ!
Photobucket
I know you are.  I can hear it each time you eat.  Why can't I get to eat with mom cheering me on?
Photobucket
Because you are always eating, mom would have to quit her job!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment