Thursday, January 19, 2012

Intensive feeding day 22

Thursday8:30am - weigh in and measure
Same weight as earlier this week... 29lbs!!!!
8:45am-9:30am - Meal 1
Daddy gave me my drinks!
11:45am-12:30pm - Meal 2
Daddy gave me my drinks AND bites!
12:00pm-2:00pm - Nap time
ZZZZZzzzzzz
2:45pm-3:30pm - Meal 3

Daddy rocked out!
Photobucket
I wrote him this song.

3:45pm - head home

Bro-Ther, Bro-Ther, Bro-Ther
Photobucket
Bro-ther, where are you?
Photobucket
Daddy, where are you?
Photobucket
Mommy do you like my hair?
Photobucket
BATH TIME!
Photobucket
Hurry Bro-Ther, get in!
Photobucket
HOHOHO
Photobucket
HOHOHO
Photobucket
Bro-Ther check out my towel, it is a puppy!
 Photobucket
I like my ducky sis!
Photobucket
I like brushing my teeth Bro-Ther.
Photobucket
Look I put the toothbrush in my mouth and brushed for the first time ever.
Photobucket
Dang it Bro-Ther, i can't beat that.
Photobucket
Check it out Sis, Daddy did all of my feedings today.
Photobucket
He did a very good job!
Photobucket
I even acted pretty good for him.
Photobucket
I know, I am amazing!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. A toothbrush in his own mouth?

    Gabriel, I just don't know you anymore (that is a GOOD thing). And you said "Bu-Bye" so plain after your 2nd Movement Concerto on the piano (maybe your "2nd movement" period? Who knows?)grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriel, I'm more impressed with you every day!!!!!! You rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete