Tuesday, March 15, 2011

To whoever took the Purdy kids...

To whoever traded the happy healthy Purdy children for crabby sickly ones,

Look, I noticed! I want MY children back now and nobody will get hurt!  My little monsters are hard on the ears with their constant playing... these little monsters are hard on the ears with their constant crying.

Some would say this is a face only a mother could love... I say this is not my child, it is an alien, a monster, anything but my sweet, loving, independent Isabella!
Photobucket
Gabriel, dont even get me started on the replacement you put in his place.  You didn't even get close!  Gabriel barely makes a sound.  This creature goes from happy to screaming that could clear an entire house out in a matter of seconds when the Tylenol runs out. There are no hugs, kisses and cuddles, it is now tears, snotty noses and coughing.
Photobucket
As I said before, give me my children back NOW and nobody will get hurt!  If you take too long getting my children back and I have a few more days of very little sleep under my belt, I can't guarantee that I wont hurt you, so you better get them back to me ASAP! 
Thanks,
A sleep deprived mother

1 comment: