Saturday, March 5, 2011

babies

Putting both of my boys to bed!
Photobucket
look closely
Photobucket
I know Gabriel is mighty cute but take a peak into the background...
Photobucket
Oh yes, Gabe is in the crib with Gabriel.  He sure looks comfy doesn't he?!?
Photobucket
I ran around the house looking for Gabe for five minutes while a friend of Gabe's waited on the phone.  Gabe kept answering but I could not find him.  I ran into the basement and upstairs several million times unable to find him.  I looked into both of the kids rooms, still no Gabe.  Then I turned the light on in Gabriel's room at the cost of possibly waking him up, only to find both of my boys in bed.  I have no idea how Gabe made it into the crib without hurting himself of Gabriel.  Heck, I have no idea how he made it out of the bed but they sure do look cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment