Sunday, March 27, 2011

the line up at the Purdy house

Haha, you are the sickest one Isabella.  I only have bronchitis and early stages of pneumonia.
Photobucket
Look kid, Do you have any idea the torure they put me thought to take the x-ray?
Photobucket
Oh, I know sis, They did that to me every week after my heart surgery!  Get over it, you only had to do it once!  When you get big like me they let you sit on the table to take your x-ray.  It was AWESOME, I can't wait for my next time!
Photobucket
How about the breathing treatment.  You got to skip out on that.  It was awful.  I want to cry just thinking about it!
Photobucket
Get over it sis!  I have had much worse.  Suck it up!  Lets go cheer Daddy up.  He is sick too!
Photobucket
The line up at the Purdy house-
Gabe - Sinus infection
            Pneumonia
Gabriel - Bronkitus
              early stages of Pneumonia
Isabella - Thrush
               right ear infection
               pneumonia
Thank goodness they label everything who goes with what and when it should be administered!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh Erin, I am so sorry that your whole family sick! Hang in there...at least you have a super immune system :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! This all sucks! What about you? I hope you avoid it all!

    ReplyDelete