Friday, March 25, 2011

stll sick

Well, everyone else is still sick.  I am taking the kids to the doctor again tomorrow to get check out to make sure that it is only the virus still sticking around.  Gabriel just finished his 10 days of antibiotic.  Both kids are coughing and snotting all over the place.  Goodness we need to kick this!
It is so hard being sick!
Photobucket
Just kidding, I still have the energy to send smiles!
Photobucket
SSSHHH Daddy is sick too!  Isabella, you better honk his nose to make him feel better!
Photobucket
Don't show everyone my snotty nose momma!
Photobucket
I can send smiles too!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. May I leave you a hug from Germany? Your blog is absolutely great! My 17-years-old daughter and I love it. Our youngest family member, Antonia, born in April 2010 has a little extra too. She is as cute as Gabriel and we all love her. Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 461 Chromosomen, Antonia is absolutely lovely! I do not know if you are on facebook but I would love to chat with you some more. Please send me an email (erinelisepurdy@gmail.com).

    ReplyDelete