Thursday, March 24, 2011

for sale

I am selling a sister, I would like a new bike but I will sell her for just about anything.
Photobucket
You can't sell me, I'm too cute!
Photobucket
I can too sell you, right daddy?
Photobucket
See, I told you that you can't sell me! Now give me a big hug because you love me!
PhotobucketGabriel, that's a little too big of a hug, you are smashing me!
Photobucket
Ah, thats better, Alex the Monkey is very good at hugs!
Photobucket
Ernie is the best.  I love it when he snores!
Photobucket
No Gabriel, Alex is the best because he is good at hugs!
Photobucket
Check this out sis, Ernie CPR.  This is so awesome!!
Photobucket
Keep playing with Ernie, Alex and I are going to go over here and hug it out!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor Gabriel.... this mean mom won't let her boys sell their little sister either... and they try to trade her for video games :) <3 Brandy

    ReplyDelete